Rothenburg & Prague

Hello, I am currently on the bus from Prague to Munich, Germany. Made a detour out to Czech Republic before I head back to meet the girls.

Anyway, this is going to be a super long post as it will start from Rothenburg. I arrived at Rothenburg to see the picturesque old town. Not that I am regretting, but I shouldn’t not have stayed there and just make it a day trip. The weather was killing over there. Was worse than Heidelberg. Much warmer there. Summer is approaching real fast and I am already getting tanner over just this week.
It is so bad that I couldn’t sleep well at night due to the room being stuffy and warm even at night. The windows cannot be full open and I was basically trap in an oven. Otherwise, Rothenburg is a beautiful little town and would strongly recommend to go during Christmas. Much better feels.

I will let the pictures so the talking for Rothenburg.










Then from Rothenburg, I move on to Prague. And oh boy, I think this is the most times I have to switch and change buses. But all very short stops. The longest was on the bus and it’s pretty good. Much better than the train. I feel more privacy. Not that I mind making friends. But would be nice to have a quiet place to sleep in as I am severely deprived from sleep.

Drop off at Prague, and started roaming around and got lost trying to find the hostel (don’t I always? :/) finally managed to find the hostel and boom, room isn’t ready. But luckily the reception is nice and help safe keep my luggage and laptop for me while I go roam around the city. Went to the Prague castle and saw Mozart and Beethoven‘s work. (Just want to steal them back). Wasn’t even allowed to take a picture L

Then after walking around the Castle for 4 hours, I went back to checked in my luggage and realize I have the entire room to myself. LIKE WOAHHH. Super huge room with 4 beds, and I am the only one. Was a little creepy at first, but got used to it. So after I was back, through a mini rest while planning my route, I went out again to the old town. It was so beautiful. Met Yareth from CouchSurfing under the Astronomical Clock. (Sounds pretty romantic yeah. Hahahah).  Then we walked to Charles Bridge then took many photos. And head back to old town for dinner. Tried the Beef Goulash and hmm. Don’t really fancy much of the Czech dumplings and bread.

Prague is really beautiful, but on the side note, a little too much tourists. :/ Everywhere I go, is filled with tourists.


But in anyway, l managed to earn so much about Prague and Mexico just in a few hours. It is really nice to travel alone sometimes. You get to meet really awesome people. Ok, enough words, more pictures. 






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment