Czech Republic

There it goes, ended the short holiday/ meet up session with Valerie in Czech Republic and we get to travel, looking at the night view in Prague, bum into some drunken man. Then to Cesky Kurmlov to some cute little buildings and red roofs, then to Karlovy Vary for some hiking and thermal water drinking session.

Time passed so quickly and unexpectedly. I am already in Europe for a month plus a few days. In less than another month, I will be packing my luggage and leaving for Melbourne. Quite a far bit of people contact me after I posted photos on Facebook about my trip in Europe.

The bus is now heading towards Brno, then to Bratislava then Budapest. Gonna reach Budapest so late and I have to rush a little to catch the last bus at 11.44pm. Hopefully I will reach back to campsite fast enough. Don’t want to be waking everyone up.

So for this trip, Day 1, Valerie came to meet me at the hotel that we are staying in and we are so happy although the room isn’t of very good condition. We have a proper bathroom, and I get my proper bed and pillow. How long have I not slept on a bed with a proper pillow. The weather in Prague was pretty unbearable, heatwave during this period now.  

Following the next day, we went to the bus stop to board the bus at 7am to Cesky Krumlov. Arrive with the heat was not kidding. My tolerance in heat isn’t that great and hence ended up not very excited about touring around after. So we went around aimlessly, only to realise how small this little town is.
















The very next day, we board the bus to Prague then to Karlovy Vary where we intend to stay for 2 nights. Booking for this place to stay was so taxing. Not even kidding. We did not know about the international film festival that was held there and had a hard time trying to book a place of reasonable price to stay. The rate were mad. Per night per person was more than $100 for hotels. There were no hostels available. Its nuts. The bus there was torturing too as they did not turn up the air conditioner and it was mad hot, was perspiring the entire way there.

But luckily, God hasn’t been so bad to me. We book our stay through Airbnb with Barbora and her dad came to pick us up. So so lucky. I don’t know how to say but in that heatwave of 40 degrees. It’s as though I won some awesome lucky draw. Went to the apartment and showered then head out to the supermarket a few minutes away then bought some food and head back to cook. None of us wants to travel out. The weather was that bad. We washed our clothes and cook, and do the dishes like some housewifes and set off very early the following day.

Went up the mountain to the Diana tower then Valerie decided that we should hike down, then me being the genius slip and fell for the 2nd time during hiking. This new shoes really don’t like hiking with me. We tried to look for the deer lookout but failed as we weren’t sure of the route and the people there can’t speak English which is a bigger problem, hence we gave up and went down and walked around the city, tried some thermal water then headed back to our apartment. Ended the day early with washing of clothes again and cooking and doing the dishes. Valerie then got so bored that she started studying for her Czech mid test while I uploaded photos during my solo travelling.

We left the apartment today feeling pretty upset about it that we have to head back to Prague. None of us wanna leave the apartment. It was pretty nice and comfortable. I even managed to replenish all the sleep that I have lost previously. Quite awesome.


Now I am secretly hoping that the bus will reach Budapest like 40 minute earlier but I know its practically impossible. :/ 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment