Bangkok - 22-25 January 2017

Hey yo. This is a way overdue post from January. The trip basically consist of shopping, massage, meet up with some friends there and tailoring some business wear for work. 


I went on a very impromptu trip again with my sis this time. Staying at Novotel. Was so awesome as usual. 

The things that stood out from the trip, other than the shopping. 

Healthland spa. Thumbs up. Its cheap and good. Quite close by to the BTS as well. Do make reservation before heading down to avoid long waits. The service provided there is pretty good. There's a few branches. Pretty sure I went to the branch at Asoke. Prices are reasonable as well. Gotta thank Pam for helping me book the place out. :) 

Yeah, so I introduce my sis to Pam. Had a fun night and met another finnish girl too. I need to blog sooner in the future and not delay this long. I am forgetting everything that has happened. 

Although Pam wanted to take us to this place 'Mont-Nodsod' and we walked one entire round before figuring out way around all because dear Pam didn't know the way well and decided that we should follow her guts and ended some on some buddha selling street. 

I will be heading down to Krabi for some diving and Bangkok for some shopping. So till then :) 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment