Munich

This post will be from my journey in Munich. Was supposedly to go to the Disney Castle but turned out, my trip to Munich wasn’t fulfilled. Although the gloomy weather, I met new friends again on the way. From Singapore/ Malaysia to Hong Kong and Macau. It’s pretty fun to exchange information and talked like we have known each other for years. I think this is due to solo travelers feeling lonely at time and would wish for someone to be there to share the moments with.

So, in my one short day in Munich, I followed my new friends and went to walk around Marienplatz area. Bought some fruits that were really nice and yummy and went for a dinner at a place with nice atmosphere called HB Beer House. There were music playing with people on stage and it was super crowded. That’s where we meet our dear Hong Kong friend whom she told us that she have been surviving greatly on buns and more buns, or expired food during her tour and during her studies in the UK just to bring cost down. Expenses in the UK is just too high. I also met up with the other 3 girls for my volunteer in Munich after our last meeting in Singapore. But our table was too full that they had to look for seats themselves.  

Chatted so much with everyone and went on strolling around waiting for the clock to strike at 9pm for the little show to appear. But it wasn’t as good as the one in Prague. We then walked towards the direction of our hostel and bum into a street performer that was pretty entertaining. However, the fun and joy is short lived, we got tired after his first song and wanted to leave, but he grab my hand and don’t let us leave. We had to keep staying there. When we wanted to leave, he curse at us, saying that our flight will be like the MH370. But, it’s ok. Just need to not take words into heart.


The very next morning, I met up with everyone for breakfast like it was a farewell breakfast and hit on the road with the rest of the girls to Salzburg. This is where the journey starts in Austria.





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment