End of British boarding school kids

End of the second camp that I was taking care of. This was a group of students from a British boarding school. It is actually pretty nice to have children that can speak proper English and can fully understand that what I was saying. Its a pretty fun bunch as compared to the others.

The weather this week has been crazy. It was fine at first, but it is turning colder and colder, especially when it rains. I am still trying to get use to the Hungarian food here but its really weird as they usually have dessert for dinner.

Anyway, the school has been really nice and gave us a week break off from work. (Not that we have much to do). So yayyyy, things are not confirm, but I might be going to go meet Valerie in Prague as she is here on an exchange. Then visit some countries around Prague that I didn't manage to visit previously. Or even visit some other cities if possible.

Otherwise, I will just stay in Hungary and tour around the cities here. :)



Also, over the last weekends, we managed to hang out with my trainee buddy, Tunde. She's very nice and have took us around places for 2 days. Really grateful for her bring around.

We also got caught by the person in the Metro for something we didn't expect for. Apparently, we are not allow to get student tickets even if we have the international student cards. We almost got fine 8000HUF, but luckily, Tunde came to help us and told us that the Metro is really strict and we shouldn't take the Metro. It was a messed and the guy didn't want to return me my student card but did after anyway, But everything was settled after 2 hours. It was ridiculous. Everyone thought it was.


















Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment