3rd Week

Szia ! It has been a long time since I have posted.

Things have been pretty chill in the camp. This is week 3 in Csiki P and its our week off. So, I am currently on my way to Prague again. Yes, and yes, I am alone now. But, this time, it will be a quite different thing. I am meeting someone in Prague to go travel together for the next few days until Monday 6th July 2015.

Last week, the greek girl, Marianna came to join us, but sleeping in another room as for now as our room is too fully occupied. Not only with people, but insects and animals. As the real summer is coming with temperatures increasingly gradually over the days, the camp site is turning more and more into an animal kingdom. More species of spiders are appearing. Rats are coming into our room. Mosquito are on the hunt for more blood.

Together with the children playing in the playground right at the back of the hut that I am sleeping in, its really an animal kingdom. Its a mini zoo. Not even kidding when more than 30 children wander around the camp and starts screaming and shouting at 7am. ( So, I am really super happy this break that I am having now because I can finally sleep in peace on a proper bed with no animal kingdom for the next few days)

Oh talking about rats, they bit a hole into my backpack. The one that I always bring for camping. So.... I have a hole in my bag now, and this bag isn't cheap, and everyone in the family uses this bag. Hopefully, the camp site management will really do something about those rats.

Oh, and I have arrived at Brno for now. hahaha. I have been travelling on the bus to Gyor, Slovakia, and now Brno. Gonna reach Prague soon. I am starving and only had one cup of chocolate for lunch so far. I left my energy bar in the bag that was kept under the bus compartment. Genius.

Can't wait for dinner tonight later and start touring together.

For the past few days of my off, Jennifer and me, together with the Greek girl went to Visegrad and Esztergom. Well... in my opinion, don't go. Budapest is more than sufficient and most of the things are in Budapest. Like Amanda said, we spend more time travelling on the bus than walking around.

In Visigrad, we went hiking up to the fortress and it wasn't even nice.... But the view was good. Well, after every hike, view is always good.






In Esztergom, we went to see the Basilica and the Maria Valeria Bridge which links Hungary and Slovakia together.




After that, we went to Margaret Island in Budapest which was so pretty even thought it rained. :(




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment