Melbourne 13 - 17 May 2017

Back to Melbourne!

I am trying my best to remember what happened in those few days. so my recollection might some broken here and there.

Day 1 - 13 May
Touched down in Melbourne and drove straight to Wilsons Prom. I was sleeping the entire ride and Erin had to do all the driving as I was so exhausted from juggling between house renovation, my new job, my old job, and my own piano lessons. We went to grab a bite around Erin's workplace before going on the road. We arrived at the motel a few hours later at around 3-4pm and I just keep sleeping whenever I could possibly sleep. Woke up for dinner then went back to sleep again till the next morning.

Day 2 - 14 May
Went to hike Mount Oberon for a view not as awesome as Grampians. But it was ocean facing this time. So still thumbs up. The hike is in a zig zag form so prepare for some steeping in certain turns. We went to squeaky beach as well. Was really curious about what squeaky beach actually meant. The sand squeaks! When you apply friction from your shoe against the sand. Its cool how mother nature is always full of surprises. We headed back after the hike + walks around Wilson Prom. So guess what, yes I slept all my way back to Erin's place and waking up just for lunch and slept after dinner again. Never felt this tired before. But was so rejuvenated after. ;D

Day 3 - 15 May
We headed into the city as I am finally awake and I wanna go walk around and do some shopping. So we walked around. We had some not that great lunch and Erin treated me to some good beef steak. Didn't manage to actually buy anything this time but had fun going on a date like this.

Day 4 - 16 May
Erin's graduation. The reason why I went to Melb this time. Its nice to see that we are both stepping into the workforce around the same time and trying our best to make things work. :D Hopefully things will go on smoothly and we can figure it all out together. So proud of you. Went to did some last min shopping at Fountain Gate as I was flying off the next day. It's never easy.


Day 5 - 17 May
Departure back to Singapore. Took Emirates, so had some time to get some breakfast before heading to the airport. Airport is always the place where the happiest hellos are from and the hardest goodbyes are made.

Will be heading back to Melb in October for Erin's birthday. Might be heading to Sydney as mentioned by Erin, or just great ocean road again. Till then :)

*I will upload the pictures on another separate occasion.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment