Last stop - Melbourne

I am now back in Singapore for almost a week. Time has been stingy with me as happy times always end fast.

After the dreadful transit in Doha Airport for 6 hours, then followed by a 13 hours non stop flight from Doha to Melbourne, finally get to see him!



And there begins, my first time in Melbourne, spending a total of almost 3 weeks there. Thank you for everything that you have done for me, driving me around, bringing me to nice food, meeting up with your friends, showing me your life, going MIA from your friends for a long time.

Well, this trip has been.... fun. But before the fun, I had to deal with my jet lag of 8 hours from Budapest. It was no joke. During the 13 hours flight, I've decided to pop one pill and get myself so drowsy so that I can keep sleeping. What else can I do to keep me occupied for such a long time. So, 10 hours of sleeping and the rest are basically just up to eat and prepare for landing.

Took me about 2 -4 days to get over my jet lag then tadaaa ! begins my first trip out in Melbourne other than going to Monash Uni with him.

Philips Island



Took us one entire day, but so fun feeding those kangaroos and looking at the beach. Looking at nature in the winter. :D

The next week, after visiting Monash again with him, we went for a two day trip to great ocean road. Yay ! Road trip. 









After all the sight seeing and spotting of wild koalas, we head back and my dear driver KO the first night when we arrived at the motel we were staying in. Next day was much easier I guess, after kinda 'getting used' to it. 

Activities don't just end there when we are back in Melbourne. 

Of course, I did go into the city and walk around and watch my favourite musical. Thank you for the one night stay in the city as well, my photographic skills makes you look like an angel.  


We stayed at Quay West and both days were gloomy when we were there. :( Raining and wet. so ew and so cold. So I have decided that I should drag him along with me to go to the city another day to see it better.











Then went to eat and eat and eat, before we went to mornington hot springs, port philips, mount dandenong and the beaches :)











And yes, its official. :D 


Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. did you just carry him HAHAHAHA aww so sweet you too <3 details soon pls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you just carry him HAHAHAHA aww so sweet you too <3 details soon pls! :D

    ReplyDelete