Back to Singapore. YAY!!! :(

Ok, so I do admit that I am taking a longer than usual time to adapt back to SG life.
Not even kidding about it. It's that bad for me. I was so used to life being chilled and in a comfortable pace, I have totally forgotten about the pace in Singapore.

There was so much catching up to do. School reopen and the air here is humid with haze, causing my pimple outbreak again.

Well, the very first thing I wasn't used to, was back to the unfriendly Singapore trains and buses atmosphere. Many from overseas would have agreed with me about the culture here. Everyone on their earpiece/ headphones or on their phone the entire ride. Even when they look at you, its not a welcoming look. Pretty bad here. Was a little taken back by it.

But the food is greatly missed (which means that I did gain back some weight). School has not been easy for me, although I am doing 3 modules this year. They are TOUGH. not even kidding about it. Struggling to catch up. But I CAN DO IT. I have travelled around on my own for so long. What can this be ! MUAHAHAH. ok lame.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to mention about my 2d1n trip to Johor Bahru, for a short getaway. Followed by a short 3d2n trip to Bangkok! This is in November.

In December 2015, I will be in Medan, Indonesia for 6d5n. :D

Followed by next year June 2016, Thailand (Krabi and Bangkok) with my family. Will update again closer or after my trips ! :D

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment