Last post from SG before departing to Berlin

Hello. This is probably my last post from Singapore before I fly off to Berlin. I have less than another 14 hours before flying off.

I'm now 97% done with packing as of now. yay !

A part of me now really wishes to go, yet a part of me, wishes to stay. Its exciting and thrilling but yet scary and probably lonely. I really don't know what's gonna happen and what I should expect, so gonna not expect anything and wish for anything to happen and face with what I will have to do.

Shall look up and double confirm my journey to the hostel later when I am on the plane from Doha to Berlin. Have a 3 hours layover there. Need to prepare my toothbrush too. Such a long flight. Cannot imagine not being able to brush my teeth.

To everyone that I will be missing and misses me, I will be safe and be careful. Will be more alert and be back in one piece. So don't worry so much. I will be able to find my way and not fall sick. Have enough to eat. So do take care too when I am away.

I will be back very soon. :D I will try to keep posting and updating what I have been up to as much as I can too. :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment