Its confirmed! I am going to be away for 3 months !

Hello! This is my first post on the 1st May 2015 at 4.30pm SG time.

There is so so much to plan just to travel to somewhere so far and unknown.
But! This isn't going stop me from travelling.

Went down to STA Travel  (travel agent) yesterday to make a deposit payment to secure my flight seats and prices. That's just one thing down honestly, from the many planning around Germany, Czech Republic, Austria and then to my final destination in Europe, Hungary to the packing of clothes to choosing on luggage.

Well, all these started because I have always want to travel and then tada ! I got selected by the Hungary committee to go over for volunteer work at Csiki PihenÅ‘kert. However, the entire application process is quite a hassle. :/  As much as it is smooth, you have got to have like 10000x patience with everything esp the system.

Then came along during the email with Zsófi (in charge of this project) , were another 3 girls going to Hungary for the same project as me ! and the even more surprising thing is that, we are all from the same university. Well, yes. Singapore is that small. (your friend is mine friend's friend and my friend probably knows someone that I know too). So I contacted them via the email that Zsófi had email them with.

Everything else came in quick after. We were all talking in the Whatsapp group discussing about our next step in confirmation to Hungary which was a long wait and a tiring one too as all our exams are coming real soon. We then finally after weeks, plan out some kind of itinerary to all meet at Munich on the 7 June 2015, before our volunteer work in Hungary on the 15th June 2015.

Everything is still in the planning process and I will jot down here and there whenever I can, to keep as memory and for future use. :)

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment