4 more days till I am flying

Hello. I don't know why but time is passing so fast. Although its exciting to be travelling alone for the first time, to such a far place, to be honest, its scary too.

I am 3/4 done packing my luggage. (I secretly wish to bring my entire room there with me). Although its gonna be summer there, it's still cold as of now. Knowing me, I don't think I can make it surviving without proper warm clothings. So, that's additional weight into my luggage. But I have 30kg to spare. so luggage weight doesn't bother me like how it bothers me when I am in Bangkok.

I have to head down the STA travel to collect my ISIC card later. SO dreadfulllll. Been heading to dhoby ghuat practically everyday ever since I ended my exams. Not gonna head there anymore for 3 months anyway.

Well, when a person is leaving, then the person will start noticing the good around. Yes, that's what's happening to me. I am taking a good look at everything that I can here for memory sake.

Anyway, to those people who I have send you a link with, this blog is to update you about my trip and things that happen to me as I don't think I would be able to stay in contact all the time. Even if we were to stay in contact, due to the time differences, there's definitely gonna be lesser contact as compared to before.

So don't worry! I will be fine. I am probably now in the plane trying to adjust myself, trying to fit nicely into the plane seat and doze off.

Don't miss me too much !

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment